13 de fevereiro de 2013

Mitra is free

INSTITUT LACAN
 
 
**************************

ACTION COMMITTEE FOR THE LIBERATION OF MITRA
COMMUNICATION FROM THE CALM 

Feb. 13 th 2013, 07 : 50 Paris Time
 
 
At 7.46 a.m. I received a mail from S*, otherwise Professior Siamak Movahedi, Professor and Chair.

The mail said : « This just came from a couple of psychiatrists: You can now relax.“Dear Dr Movahedi, I talked with dr Ghadiri a couple of minutes ago. He is discharging her from Hospital now. Sincerely yours,” »
I replied : « Please thank Dr Ghadiri for this wise decision. Would you give me your phone number ? I would like to congratulate you on this very emotional moment. Long live our friendship ! »

I consider this information to be correct. In all likelihood, Mitra is free. I am confidently waiting for a call or a mail from her or from one of her students.
Stay tuned ! 

Jacques-Alain Miller

Nenhum comentário: