14 de fevereiro de 2013

COMMUNICATION FROM THE CALM (PART 1) Feb. 14 th 2013, 10 : 41 Paris Time



INSTITUT LACAN
institut.lacan@gmail.com 

************************** 

COMITE D’ACTION POUR LA LIBERATION DE MITRA
ACTION COMMITTEE FOR THE LIBERATION OF MITRA
 
COMMUNICATION FROM THE CALM (PART 1)
Feb. 14 th 2013, 10 : 41 Paris Time 



LAST MAIL FROM MITRA
LE PRIX JANINA (Will be translated in Part 2)

From: Mitra Kadivar
Object: 52 Days in Peking
Date :14 February 2013 7.45 a.m. HNEC
To :   J.A. Miller <jam@lacanian.net>         
Reply to : Mitra Kadivar


Dear Mr. Miller

52 Days in Peking is the name of a film that I saw a long time ago. I spent 52 days in the psychiatric hospital, and I would have remained there for an unlimited time if there had not been you and my 4000 other friends worldwide.

         When I read the comments of Dr Keshavarz about me in his exchanges with you, I got goose bumps, and my body trembled from head to toe. I knew that he was a real snake, but not to this extent. How far a person can be diabolical. I can’t believe the nightmare is over. And I can’t believe that this is my last mail from the hospital library. I am so exhausted.

         How can I thank you, you personally, and my 4000 friends worldwide ? There is no means, except to note with joy and with astonishment that the poem by Saadi that is in front of the headquarters of the UN is not a dead letter at all :

 The children of Adam are part of a body

But the combat is not finished as, precisely, there are many diabolical people who « are not worthy of being in this body ».

Yours,
Mitra

Nenhum comentário: