28 de abril de 2009

Slavoj Zizek / Lacanian Ink 33 Event



Slavoj Zizek
Jack Tilton Gallery - April 23 - NYC




My knowledge of architecture is constrained to a coupler of idiosyncratic data: my love for Ayn Rand and her architecture-novel The Fountainhead; my admiration of the Stalinist “wedding-cake” baroque kitsch; my dream of a house composed only of secondary spaces and places of passage - stairs, corridors, toilets, store-rooms, kitchen – with no living room or bedroom. The danger that I am courting is thus that what I will say will oscillate between the two extremes of unfounded speculations and what most is already known for a long time.




Bookmark This Link to BLOG/RSS FEED


To UNSUBSCRIBE from this mailing list:
please send an email with no body,
Subject: unsubscribe

Nenhum comentário: